Daycare Rules and regulations:
- We accept dogs of all ages. Puppies must be over 16 weeks and on a vaccination program. Puppies or shelter dogs must have been in the home for at least one month prior to attending our
- All dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed or neutered
- All dogs require up to date vaccinations for rabies, DHLPP, and bordetella. Proof of vaccination or titer testing is required.
- Dogs that are currently ill or injured are not permitted at daycare. Dogs who have recovered from a communicable illness within the past 30 days must provide veterinary clearance to return to daycare. Owners certify by signing this application that their dog is in good health.
- If your dog incurs veterinary bills during their stay at daycare you, the legal owner of the animal, must pay those bills at time of pickup. The Royal Paw Grooming and Boarding reserves the right to seek veterinary care for your dog at its discretion.
- All dogs must be non-aggressive and not food or toy possessive. Owners certify by signing this application that their dog has no history of threatening or harming any person or animal.
- We reserve the right to refuse any dog for any reason at any time.
- Pick-ups must be completed by 6:30 Late fees for late pick-ups do apply at a rate of $1 PER MINUTE past pick-up. No exceptions.
- Daycare passes have no cash value and are non-refundable. No exceptions.
Waiver and Agreement
- I hereby represent that I am the legal owner of the dog(s) described above to use the services provided by The Royal Paw Grooming and Boarding.
- I hereby waive and release The Royal Paw Grooming and Boarding, its employees, directors, owners and agents from any and all liability which my dog(s) may suffer, including specifically, but not without limitation, any injury or damage whatsoever arising from the dog(s) attendance and participation of services provided by The Royal Paw Grooming and Boarding.
- I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Royal Paw Grooming and Boarding; it’s employees, directors, owners and agents from any and all claims by any member of my family or any other person accompanying me to a function or event of The Royal Paw Grooming and Boarding, or while attending the premises thereof, as a result of any action by any dog, including mine.
- I hereby represent that my dog(s) is of good health and has not been ill with any known contagious diseases within the past 30 days of signing this agreement.
- I recognize that the health of the dog(s) is the owner’s responsibility. I hereby represent that all required vaccinations (rabies, bordatella, distemper and parvovirus) are up to date. I will also continue to ensure that the required vaccinations will be kept up to date for as long as my dog(s) attends The Royal Paw Grooming and Boarding. In addition, I hereby represent that my dog has flea/tick preventative treatments applied regularly.
- I further understand and agree that in admitting my dog(s),The Royal Paw Grooming and Boarding has relied on my representation that my dog(s) is in good health and has not harmed, shown aggression or threatening behavior towards any other person or any other dog.
- I further understand and agree that The Royal Paw Grooming and Boarding and their caregivers will not be held liable for any problems that might develop with my dog(s) including, but not limited to sickness, disease, injury, running away and death, provided that reasonable care and precautions are followed.
- I understand and agree that any problem that develops with my dog(s) will be treated as deemed best by the care-givers of The Royal Paw Grooming and Boarding at their sole discretion and that I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses incurred.
- The Royal Paw Grooming and Boarding fees and packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- I agree that my dog(s) may be videotaped, photographed and or recorded.The Royal Paw Grooming and Boarding shall be the exclusive owner to the results and all proceeds of such media and has full rights to use for promotional purposes.
11.The Royal Paw Grooming and Boarding reserves the right to permanently remove a dog from care at any time to ensure the safety of other dogs as well as staff.
- I understand that the rules above apply to any dog(s) of mine attending daycare, boarding and grooming.